Friday, August 16, 2013

Label Maker: A favorite organization tool!



My Brother P-touch Label Maker is one of my favorite ways to stay organized! I use it to label files, storage bins & tubs, school supplies, and kid stuff. It helps to keep my desk, closets, attic, garage, basement, bedrooms, teaching supplies, and more in order. 





Label makers are easy to use. Be sure to keep the user's guide close for a quick & easy reference. 





Label Maker Storage:
~small canvas tote - can be purchased at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, or Oriental Trading
~label maker
~power cord
~batteries - for on-the-go labeling
~extra cartridges
~user's guide
~scissors - for trimming labels
*Place everything inside the canvas tote and you're ready to label, label, label!




You can purchase one on Amazon, or a local retailer. The basic models range in price from $16-$30. I received mine as a Christmas gift from my husband...yes it was on my list! You know you love to organize when you frequently receive storage containers, Sharpies, file boxes, etc. for gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment