Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Garage Art: Use Your Kids' Artwork to Decorate the Garage Walls

These are actual pictures of our garage with beautiful artwork that my kids have done through the years. I like to frame my favorite pieces to hang in our home, but here's what I do with the rest! It's so simple (and a lot less work than painting the garage walls.) I staple artwork to the walls in the garage and they help cheer up the place. When the artwork gets grimy or begins to look tattered, I simply remove, recycle, and replace with another masterpiece! 

This is great to do if you don't have the space to store everything your child makes, but you want to enjoy seeing it for a while. Great idea for grandparents too!

Don't have a garage? Decorate the unfinished part of your basement or the inside of your walk-in closet. 

Attach to dry wall using a stapler; if the walls are concrete or cinder block you will need to use duct tape or some type of sticky tack to make sure they adhere.





No comments:

Post a Comment